Opportunity Zone Investing
Opportunity Zones are areas of the United States, certified by the US Treasury and the IRS, which exist for investors to receive preferential tax treatment in exchange for investing long term in areas designated by the governors of each state. With specialized knowledge of Opportunity Zones (not just limited to Arizona), we can help you:
- Understand the properties and/or funds that are qualified…and guide you to vetted opportunities.
- Potentially realize tax savings from investing in such areas. You may be surprised that some zones are in or near existing, upscale communities.
- Explore Qualified Opportunity Zone (QOZ) Funds, or partnerships that provide exposure to some of the best areas available in the USA.
- Exercise tax deferral up to December 2026 when selling appreciated Stock, Businesses, Real Estate, etc. by investing into QOZ Funds. You may even keep your cost basis before investing.
- All gains inside a QOZ fund held for 10 years can be exempt from Capital Gains taxes. We believe this provides a great incentive to invest in a well-vetted fund!
- Work with your tax team to ensure proper documentation and procedures are upheld.
We also work on a standalone basis with professional advisors to those who are interested in Opportunity Zone investing. If you’re a CPA, Attorney, Real Estate Professional, Business Broker or Investment Banker and would like to augment your practice by offering your clients a way to take advantage of this type of investing, we’re happy to act as a resource. Ask about our Opportunity Zone Minute video series by getting in touch.
This is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to buy or sell an investment. Because investors situations and objectives vary this information is not intended to indicate suitability for any particular investor. There are risks associated with investing in real estate properties including, but not limited to, loss of entire investment principal, declining market values, tenant vacancies and illiquidity. This material is not to be interpreted as tax or legal advice. Please speak with your own tax and legal advisors for advice/guidance regarding your particular situation. Randall B. Stoltz offers securities through Concorde Investment Services, LLC (CIS), member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through Concorde Asset Management, LLC (CAM), an SEC registered investment adviser. Insurance provided through Stoltz Financial Partners, LLC and Clear Direction Investments, LLC, both of whom are independent of CIS and CAM.